Podcast: Download (Duration: 17:41 — 16.3MB)
Get Notified Of Future Episodes Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Gaana | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | Anghami | RSS | More
Generate More Qualified Traffic To Your Online Business…
Online Marketing revolves around creating value and getting the right eyeballs to your content. Creating the right type of content to place on different parts of the internet will increase your profit. In the past, web masters have relied on short-cuts and tactics that have met dead ends. Placing all of your eggs in one basket has never been a good idea. With Content Assault, you will discover how to create high quality content that you will be able to use across multiple website distribution points.
Imagine tapping into the full power of:
- Apple iTunes
With Content Assault you will be ready to do just that by preparing content in the proven and tested methods James Schramko teaches you.
Content Assault Is an easy To Watch and Implement Digital Training Course And Includes:
- 87 minutes of lessons about content creation training across 7 modules
- Introduction module – why, what and how overview around the importance and opportunity of content
- Research module – where to locate buyer traffic data to tune into only the best traffic sources
- Text and Image module – discover a powerful article formula and the power of images in marketing
- Video and Blog module – How to create different types of videos and setup your blogs for conversions
- Audio and Press Release module – Get MP3’s happening for iTunes and have your news ready for syndication
- Each module has both video and mp3 downloads to sync on your media device
- Read the full PDF transcription of each module
If you have ever struggled to create amazing compelling content then you are going to love Content Assault. Prepare for a new round of fresh traffic to your online business.
How to get access
Content Assault is waiting for you now inside SuperFastBusiness.com
(original membership customers – Content Assault Members Login)
Subscribe on iTunes and enjoy more episodes
Oh man! You’re giving it all away! People don’t realize the value in these freebies! They’re just silly if they don’t join FastWebFormula and get the rest of what’s inside. You’re too generous James.