Podcast: Download (Duration: 22:32 — 20.7MB)
Get Notified Of Future Episodes Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Gaana | Email | TuneIn | Deezer | Anghami | RSS | More
When it comes to interviewing powerful business experts Andrew Warner is the king. His blog Mixergy.com is crammed full of excellent entrepreneur interviews. I asked Andrew a range of questions about the art of creating and producing interview content for marketing. Use these tips to grow your own internet marketing business audience. We covered the following topics:
- What happened after he sold his 30 million dollar business in his 20’s
- Why he set up Mixergy
- The importance of being yourself
- His biggest take away from interviewing Seth Godin?
- How to be a producer versus a spectator? (perfectionists block your ears!)
- The best way to view feedback from critics?
- Is interviewing easy or difficult?
- Should you sell products on monthly or lifetime subscriptions?
- Are transcriptions required?
- The one thing that can KILL an interview (many people do this)
- Why slavishly following just one ‘guru’ is a recipe for disaster
- How to connect with people you admire…
Please leave your comments below and rate this episode in iTunes!
Leave a Reply