This episode was published on April 12, 2011.
The episode where we dive head first in to the deep waters of Affiliate Marketing. In fact, between Tim’s and some listener questions, we leave no stone (or should that be coral!) unturned.
- What is affiliate marketing?
- How do you know which products to choose?
- How do you tell if a product is a good affiliate seller before you start to promote it?
- How do you become an affiliate marketer without a list?
- Should you be selling affiliate products relevant to your existing business?
And if that’s not enough, Tim has some additional (and unrelated) questions that include:
- In WordPress, what’s the difference between a category and tag?
- Should every Internet marketer have a blog?
- What are the different ways one can approach the selling of a set of video tutorials?
Quote of the show – “If you’re finding it hard to talk about it, then we’ll just stop!” – Tim to James.