This episode was published on December 11, 2013.
On this week’s episode, James surprises Tim on his mobile, where the two share best tips and practices for the traveling business owner.
In the podcast:
– Revealing insights from the New York Times
– Running a business while you’re away
– What travel can teach you about your business
– The lingering influence of the industrial age
– Business + personal video mementos
– Online while on-the-go: James’ equipment essentials
– The physical effects of traveling
– Hygiene, hydration and dressing for travel
– Stretching your wardrobe
– James’ flight routine
– Bonus travel tips