Podcast (freedom-ocean): Download (Duration: 35:16 — 32.6MB)
Get Notified Of Future Episodes Google Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | RSS
This episode was published on September 4, 2013.
Welcome back listener to episode 64 of Freedom Ocean. This week, James and Tim talk about the importance of conducting live events, all the essentials to prepare your very own, the best self-saucing pudding, some jokes (from Tim…..that you might not want your kids to hear) and a hungry guest decides to speak up.
In this episode:
– The different types of live events and who should be doing them
– Preparing your content presentation
– The “Done With You” format
– The important steps in creating a simple structure
– How to leverage your events
– Pre-event preparation tips and crucial things to consider
Leave a Reply