Podcast (freedom-ocean): Download (Duration: 33:59 — 31.5MB)
Get Notified Of Future Episodes Google Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | RSS
This episode was published on June 26, 2013.
Welcome back listener to the 61st episode of your favorite online internet marketing podcast show. Today, an excited James and Timbo compare standup desks, talk about promoting small businesses online and mix in highlights from their respective events, with a little bit of (necessary) justification on the side.
- Impromptu video production
- Promoting your business on the “New” marketing landscape
- Where many small businesses are missing out
- Focusing on the fundamentals and getting the basics right
- The “Hair Dresser Technique”
- Relevant highlights from FastWebFormula 4 and the Recent Google Training
- Having a mobile-friendly website
Leave a Reply