Podcast (freedom-ocean): Download (Duration: 41:34 — 38.4MB)
Get Notified Of Future Episodes Google Podcasts | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | RSS
This episode was published on March 18, 2013.
In this episode, Timbo and James go inside the workings of websites and reveals what makes a site effective.
- Brevity and dissecting the ideal flagship site
- Finding purpose in your website
- How to draw in more traffic
- Cutting your bounce rate to half or more
- Managing content and effective channel marketing
- Having a unique site personality and connecting better
- Guiding your customers to the right desired path
Leave a Reply