This episode was published on January 2, 2013.
Have you found yourself overwhelmed and fatigued with your business over the last year?
In this episode, Tim and James discuss the end of year sigh…
James gives you a glimpse of what his work week looks like and how to stay on top of things even while you’re on the go.
To start with, “a little day nap is the way to go”…
We also talk about:
- How to keep yourself focused when you are overwhelmed
- Tips for deciding which tasks you should commit to doing first (or at all)
- How to create a system and routine for your line of work to save yourself from being overwhelmed
- Why letting go gives you more control on your life
- The importance of checklists on your business
- How to wrangle that out-of-control inbox…
Pick a nice shady spot by the beach and recharge yourself for a better year!