This episode was published on April 23, 2012.
We cover some serious Internet marketing ground in this episode including:
- James tells us how spending hours in his garage recently will enable him to create some high quality training products in the coming months.
- We talk about how Internet marketing principles apply directly to the marketing of any small business.
- We review a website – How To Be PreMed – that a listener, Medo Eldin from Harvard University, has gone and created all from what he’s learnt from previous episodes. He made over $100 in the first 24-hours.
- How James built an email database of over 10,000 prospects offline. If you’ve got an idea to add to James’s then please add it in the comments below.
- What Google’s most recent Panda update means for your business.
- Our view of Pinterest for business.